Dining & Social
CYC offers year-round dining and social activities. Summer season dining spans late May through August, and off-season runs September through late May.
Our Clubhouse offers indoor seating in the main dining room and a more intimate setting in the Mabel Wheeler Room. A robust selection of wines, beers on tap, and cocktails is available at the bar. The deck offers seasonal outdoor dining and spectacular views of Narragansett Bay.
Beautiful spaces, impeccable service, and exceptional cuisine make CYC a popular location for special events of all sizes.
More information about hosting a private event at CYC can be found HERE.
Clubhouse Dining Hours
Thursday - Sunday
11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday - Friday
6:00 - 9:00 PM
Please call the dining reservation line for reservations: 401-423-1424 (ext. 207)
Reservations are required by 4 PM, the day of
Members and guests are expected to dress in a way that is respectful of the Club and its traditions.
- During the day, sporty/casual attire is allowed everywhere on Club property.
- After 6:00 PM members and guests must be neatly dressed and look presentable
- Hats must be removed when dining indoors
- At no time are bathing suits, bare feet, or wet clothing allowed inside the Clubhouse or on the deck
- Junior members and guests are expected to abide by the same dress code standards as adults