Dining & Social
CYC offers year-round dining and social activities. Summer season dining spans late May through August, and off-season runs September through late May.
Our Clubhouse offers indoor seating in the main dining room and a more intimate setting in the Mabel Wheeler Room. A robust selection of wines, beers on tap, and cocktails is available at the bar. The deck offers seasonal outdoor dining and spectacular views of Narragansett Bay.
Beautiful spaces, impeccable service, and exceptional cuisine make CYC a popular location for special events of all sizes.
More information about hosting a catered event at CYC can be found HERE.
Winter Dining Hours
Thursday & Friday
Please call the dining reservation line for reservations: 401-423-1424 (ext. 207)
Reservations are required by 4 PM, the day of
- During the day, sporty/casual attire is allowed everywhere on Club property. This includes T-shirts, shorts, jeans, tennis whites, sailing and golf wear
After 6:00 PM Club attire is required when entering the Clubhouse. Members and guests must be neatly dressed and look presentable
- For gentlemen, this includes: collared shirts, sweaters, slacks, neat jeans, and Bermuda shorts. Jackets and ties are optional
- Ladies may choose to wear: slacks, neat jeans, Bermuda shorts, skirts, sundresses, and cocktail dresses
- Sailors coming off the water and tennis players coming from the courts after 6:00 PM may frequent the lawn and deck in sailing or tennis attire. Passing through the Clubhouse to use the facilities or to pick up a drink to take outside is permissible
- Sweatshirts or hoodies, graphic T-shirts, and ripped or torn clothing are not allowed in the Clubhouse or on the deck
- Hats must be removed when indoors
- At no time are bathing suits, bare feet, or wet clothing allowed inside the Clubhouse or on the deck
- Junior members and guests are expected to abide by the same dress code standards as adults