The CYC Junior Tennis Program is geared for players age 5 – 16 of every ability level. From the youngest beginner to the seasoned High School players, our professional staff is committed to helping our juniors reach their full potential in a fun and productive learning environment. Enjoying one of the premiere racquets facilities in the state, our young players experience a first class experience in a first class facility. We look forward to having your future star join us.
Registration Openings for Summer 2022 Junior Tennis Clinics:
May 1: CYC members
May 15: Non-CYC members
June 20-August 19, 2022 (9 one-week sessions)
- Mini-Stars (5-7 year olds): M/W/F 10:15-11:15 (60 min)
- Future Stars I (8-10 year olds): M/W/F 11:15-12:30 (75 min)
- Future Stars II (8-10 year olds): M/T/TH 2:15-3:30 (75 min)
- Jr. Tennis Team (11-16 year olds): M/T/TH/F 3:30-5:30 (120 min)
- Mini-Stars (5-7 year olds): $22/$26
- Future Stars (8-10 year olds): $28/$30
- Jr. Tennis Team (11-16 year olds): $44/$50
Medical Release & Liability Waiver
COVID Liability Waiver
Every student must have a Junior Registration Form or Medical Release & Liability waiver on file in the CYC office one (1) week prior to the session in order to reserve a spot. No registration will be accepted without this completed.
- Season Opener and Welcome Party: 6/16
- Junior Singles/Doubles Tournament and BBQ: 8/5
- No shows will be billed at full price.
- Members who need to cancel registration for a class for which they have already paid must provide 24-hour notice in order to receive a credit which they can use towards a future class.
Predominantly white tennis attire required for all players as well as appropriate soled tennis shoes (no running shoes, please).
CYC will NOT transport children between the Tennis Court and Junior Sailing locations. Transportation between activities is the responsibility of the parents.